What if the book/article I need is not owned by Susquehanna?


If the book/article you are looking for is not owned by Susquehanna, you can submit a request through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service. All SU faculty, staff and students have access to this free service. 

You can place an ILL request using THIS LINK. More information can be found HERE.

  • Last Updated May 23, 2023
  • Views 150
  • Answered By Ryan Ake

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0